Interested in providing a presentation at the 2017 Nunavut Mining Symposium?
We would be happy to receive your Speaker Interest Form with details of your presentation. Please complete either the online or downloadable form below for your presentation to be considered for the 2017 Nunavut Mining Symposium.
You will be contacted by a member of the Program Committee or by coordinator about your submission no later than Friday February 24th, 2017.
Any questions concerning the program can be directed to either:
2017 Speaker Interest Form
- Presentations are not to include any commercial flavour
- Submission of Speaker Interest Form does NOT guarantee acceptance as a speaker at the conference
- Submission deadline for Speaker Interest Form is Friday February 17th, 2017 Program Committee will review speaker interest forms and advise speaker via email or phone if talk has been accepted no later than Friday February 24th
- Should your talk be accepted, speakers are responsible for:
- Providing their presentation on a USB stick to Onsite Technician at least 2 hours prior to talk; with you signed permission to do so, Presentations will be uploaded to NMS website following the event.
- Presentation are to be completed using PowerPoint
- If any different format is used, this MUST be communicated at least 2 weeks prior to event to ensure compatibility with the Society’s technology / equipment
- No videos are to be included in the presentation
- Booking and paying for their travel
- Booking and paying for their accommodation (Note: there is a block of rooms blocked for speakers, contact Brenda at email@example.com to access these rooms)
- Providing a head shot jpeg file (2MB maximum) and speaker bio that will be uploaded to website and/or to program
- Providing Presentation Title and providing the above speaker information no later than February 24th, 2017
- Registering themselves as a speaker online at www.nunavutminingsymposium.ca no later than March 17th, 2017.
- Speaker receives complimentary delegate pass (a $675 value) Speakers have option to purchase a Gala Ticket ($135 plus GST) at the time of your speaker registration.